Skip to main content

introvert mom

Im an introvert, i like to make a border, and with this border, people not easy to come
Because it's a border so the capacity small enough
And recently who come to my border only kids
Dunno why maybe because im not at school anymore so i don't have friend and im too busy handle them
Beside handle my onlineshop
In my mind what my priority is always about my kids and my omset
I have finansial goal to reach In every single day
Furthermore right now everything is expensive
School fee, living cost, transportation and many things so i need work extra which is in onlineshop i do it by myself so it seems make me don't have a friend
Sometimes i feel lonely but sometimes it makes me confort
I don't need to release exrtra energy to understand people
Making friend means u have to release extra energy to understand other rite?
I feel that my energy all of to my family and onlineshop
Yeah this is me a mom who dont have a friend circle just like other
I dont have photograph with friends for rite now
Im so different
But im oke
Sometime i just wanna friend just to make a photograph it sounds friend just for benefit kekeke
So it will looks bad for me so its better to be myself rite now
Only me, family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ketika MP makin sepi...

Sedang merasa kompleks MP akhir-akhir ini sepi Yah Maybe lagi ada kesibukan masing-masing Gimanapun juga Urusan di dunia nyata lebih penting Jadi pengen nambah kontak Pengen gabung di "komunitas" baru Tapi ada ga yah Komunitas apaan juga Biar seru aja Kalo sepi terus, jadi ga asyik Kesannya nuntut banget yah Hehe Menurutku, ngempi paling asyik pas bulan mei-juni-juli kemaren Ngerasa komplek MP lagi rame-ramenya Semua kontakku rajin onlen semua Rajin posting Rajin komen-mengomen Seru deh Makanya ni lagi pengen nambah kontak Ada referensi?