Skip to main content

ootd


hello world, khansa is almost 7 months and ready for the next step of MPASI. such kind of more busy since she has MPASI, so i need help for my job as cashier. u know i'm working with hold my baby. it's not easy making invoice while holding or nursing baby. texting on keyboard and operate mouse only in one hand, sometimes right hand and even the left hand. being a mother is very wonderful, we have to manage everything well, and use the time effectively. and of course don't forget to relax at weekend. what my relax thing? it's sewing, yeah in ahad i do my hobby, sewing. soon i'll post my new sewing machine and all about my hobby. it's time to back to real KREASIKIKIY which is mean creative things by kiki (me). here my outfit of the day (ootd). purple pashmina and black basic dress by hanima


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ketika MP makin sepi...

Sedang merasa kompleks MP akhir-akhir ini sepi Yah Maybe lagi ada kesibukan masing-masing Gimanapun juga Urusan di dunia nyata lebih penting Jadi pengen nambah kontak Pengen gabung di "komunitas" baru Tapi ada ga yah Komunitas apaan juga Biar seru aja Kalo sepi terus, jadi ga asyik Kesannya nuntut banget yah Hehe Menurutku, ngempi paling asyik pas bulan mei-juni-juli kemaren Ngerasa komplek MP lagi rame-ramenya Semua kontakku rajin onlen semua Rajin posting Rajin komen-mengomen Seru deh Makanya ni lagi pengen nambah kontak Ada referensi?