Skip to main content

Self-awareness.

 Living with someone dominant and controlling is very exhausting. But I always remember that this is the world we live in. This is the test in my life. For a lifetime, living with people like this. It sometimes feels like screaming. But then I realize, Hey, this is just a test of life. I'm not tested with anything else. So I'm tested with this. So all of this is what God wants. So I just have to be grateful knowing that with a million blessings, I should just be thankful. Being tested like this shouldn't be bargaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ketika MP makin sepi...

Sedang merasa kompleks MP akhir-akhir ini sepi Yah Maybe lagi ada kesibukan masing-masing Gimanapun juga Urusan di dunia nyata lebih penting Jadi pengen nambah kontak Pengen gabung di "komunitas" baru Tapi ada ga yah Komunitas apaan juga Biar seru aja Kalo sepi terus, jadi ga asyik Kesannya nuntut banget yah Hehe Menurutku, ngempi paling asyik pas bulan mei-juni-juli kemaren Ngerasa komplek MP lagi rame-ramenya Semua kontakku rajin onlen semua Rajin posting Rajin komen-mengomen Seru deh Makanya ni lagi pengen nambah kontak Ada referensi?